Music

   I'm very much of a K-pop listener, I really like to dance the choreographies but I'm too lazy to memorize all of the movements so I just dance the dance-break or bridges. My biases groups are: NMIXX, check their songs out please. Their debut song is O.O, it may not be of your taste because of soundtracks changing mid-song, but it catches my attention; LOONA, please support the girls but not the company, the songs are splendid, they have sang in several genres, so they might have sang in your favourite genre. Also, listen to their songs illegally or from lyrics videos,why? Because of their company ( BlockBerry Creative 😰didn't pay them since their debut and the CEO has literally evaded taxes valued in 33 MILLION $, plus they are racist and they treat very badly to their staff members ) and because if you watch the videos from the official account you are giving views and money to the company. 

Anyways, the picture below is the cover photo from NMIXX's song O.O. 



  I also enjoy listening to soundtracks, mainly from Camellia, Laur, LeaF, t+pazolite, brz1128, F-777 and Waterflame. From Camellia, I really like (The) Red Room and PLANET//SHAPER, from Laur, Sound Chimera and Viyella's Nightmare, from LeaF, the iconics Armageddon (a remix with ZUN's theme for Utsuho) and Doppelganger, and from t+pazolite,Party in the HOLLOWood, from F-777 I have a few favourites, Hydra and Dragon Fight; from brz1128 Splush Sunbeach and Thunder Spirits,  and finally from Waterflame I like Endgame and Electroman Adventures.

The pictures below are from left to right, the Camellia/Cametek's icon and t+pazolite's icon.






  Also, I reccomend listening to Mitchie M and kinoshita. And here a random song selection: FAKE OFF.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pets